Escapology is a theme-based escape game, where up to six people can go on an adventure and have one hour to work together to find hidden objects, uncover clues, and solve any puzzles needed to escape to your freedom. Each game room is open to between two to six people and there is a variety of fun and challenging themes to choose from – from a Southeast Asia based theme, to an Arizona shootout, to solving the Cuban Missile Crisis. There are a total of 6 game rooms, each with a grade of difficulty. If your group is larger than six people you can challenge each other by going head-to-head to see how can solve the puzzle fastest. All games have a time limit of 60 minutes.
Escapology is a great way to challenge your problem solving skills in a fun, historically accurate environment. Don’t worry – if you get stuck, there is a Game Master that will help provide hints to your success. Some of the clues take a lot of lateral thinking skill so it is probable that you will have to ask for help. Escapology is located on International Drive just south of downtown Orlando.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Opening Hours: Mon - Thu 10:00 - 23:00, Fri - Sat 09:00 - 24:00 and Sun 09:00 - 23:00
- Address: 11951 International Drive, Suite C3, Orlando
- Tel: +1 407 278 1515
- Price Range: Prices start from $26 Shared Experience or a $30 Private Experience if booked online. Walk-in prices are $28 for a Shared Experience and $32 for a Private Experience.