The Dueling Dragons or Dragon Challenge are two fast and thrilling rollercoasters at Universal's Islands of Adventure, and part of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The two rides are imagined as two chasing dragons that intertwine, loop and race through the air over The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
The Chinese Fireball Dragon ride reaches a top speed of 60 mph while the Hungarian Horntail Dragon ride reaches a top speed of 55 mph, and both rollercoasters have five crazy inversions to keep your heart pumping as you go round, under and through. You can choose to ride one of the dragons or both, and each one will take you on a completely different course. Both rides regularly feature in lists of the world’s best rollercoasters and offer thrills and screams every time. The perfect ride just before you grab a butter beer from the stall just outside! The two rides have their own separate queues, so make sure you decide which ride you want to try first before joining a queue.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Dueling Dragons (Dragon Challenge)
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 19:00
- Address: Universal’s Islands of Adventure, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando
- Tel: +1 407-363-8000