Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls is a log-flume water ride at Universal Orlando’s Island of Adventure. Featuring various water effects, this ride is guaranteed to leave you soaked. Follow Dudley Do-Right as he attempts to save his damsel in distress from the evil hands of Snidely Whiplash - culminating in a 75 foot drop! Located in Toon Lagoon, Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls has a height requirement of 44 inches. Express Pass access and a single rider queue are available in addition to the regular queue. Guests are able to bring bags and personal items on the ride but lockers are available near the ride entrance for those looking to keep their belongings dry. Be sure to arrive early, as this popular water ride builds a long wait time in the summer months.
Located in Toon Lagoon Island between Marvel Super Hero Island and Skull Island, Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls lasts six minutes from beginning to end. Non-riders are able to use water cannons to further soak those riding, and ‘people-dryers’ are available for use outside the exit for a small fee.
In order to ride Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls, an Islands of Adventure day pass is required. Various packages are offered by Universal Orlando online and at the front gate.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls
- Opening Hours: Island of Adventure Park Hours (varies by week)
- Address: 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
- Tel: +1 (407) 224-4233
- Price Range: $155 for One-Day IOA Park Pass