The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is a performing arts complex in Downtown Orlando, hosting numerous shows and events. The venue features a 2,700-seat theater hall for the several Broadway plays that take place monthly, as well as a 1,700-seat venue for smaller events such as ballet recitals, orchestral performances and award ceremonies. The magnificent glass building replaced the Bob Carr Theater in 2014, almost doubling its size. Tickets for all events taking place at the performing center are available for purchase online, as well as at the box office by the main entrance.
The Dr. Phillips Center offers ‘Curiosity Tours’ on Saturday mornings, giving visitors a chance to get acquainted with the complex. These free 45-minute tours are centered around a brief history of the center, as well as the story of each distinctive space. The tours start at 10:30 and 10:45 by the main entrance. Visitors are advised to register online as there’s a maximum of 20 people per tour. Check-in starts at 10:15, and metered parking is available at the City Commons Garage at 460 Boone Avenue.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 16:00 (Closed Sundays)
- Address: 445 S Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, FL 32801
- Tel: +1 407-839-0119
- Price Range: Varies by event.