The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is an arts complex in Downtown Orlando, hosting numerous shows and events. The venue features a 2,700-seat theatre hall for the Broadway plays that are performed several times a month, as well as a 1,700-seat venue for smaller events such as ballet recitals, orchestral performances and award ceremonies.
The magnificent glass building replaced the Bob Carr Theater in 2014, almost doubling its size. Tickets for all events taking place at the performing centre are available for purchase online, as well as at the box office by the main entrance.
The Dr. Phillips Center offers ‘Curiosity Tours’ on Saturday mornings, giving visitors a chance to get acquainted with the complex. These free, 45-minute tours are centred around a brief history of the centre, as well as the story of each distinctive space. The tours start at 10.30am and 10.45am by the main entrance. Visitors are advised to register online as there’s a maximum of 20 people per tour. Check-in starts at 10.15am, and metered parking is available at the City Commons Garage at 460 Boone Avenue.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 10am to 4pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: 445 S Magnolia Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
- Tel: +1 407-839-0119