Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort is a Disney campground site nestled between Magic Kingdom and Epcot theme parks. Almost 2000 different campgrounds are available, ranging from individual tent sites to full RV parking spots. All sites are a combination of paved driveways and sandy paths. Each site offers running water, electricity, outdoor grills and picnic tables. Private showers and laundry facilities are located near all sites. Fort Wilderness Resort also features 409 air-conditioned cabins, sleeping up to 6 people. These cabins include a full bathroom, free Wi-Fi, and bunk beds.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Two on-site restaurants are located at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort. The Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue is one of the most popular dinner shows on Disney property. This vaudeville dinner show is paired with an all-you-can-eat dinner, held daily at 17:00, 9:15 and 21:30. Located in the Pioneer Hall is Trail’s End Restaurant. This cafeteria-style hall features an all-you-can-eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nearby, guests will find several Disney-themed pools, an archery field and even kayak rentals. Bookings for the resort can be done online or over the phone.
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
- Address: 4510 N. Fort Wilderness Trail, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830
- Tel: +1 407-824-2900
- Price Range: Campsites: $52-$81/night. Cabins: $265/night.