Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort is a campground nestled between the Magic Kingdom and Epcot theme parks. Almost 2,000 different camping sites are available, ranging from individual tent sites to full RV parking spots.
The camping sites are a combination of paved driveways and sandy paths. Each site offers running water, electricity, outdoor grills and picnic tables. Private showers and laundry facilities are located near all sites. Fort Wilderness Resort also features 409 air-conditioned cabins, sleeping up to 6 people. These cabins include a full bathrooms, free Wi-Fi, and bunk beds.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
There are 2 on-site restaurants at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort. This includes The Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue, one of the most popular dinner shows on Disney property. This vaudeville dinner show is paired with an all-you-can-eat dinner.
Located in the Pioneer Hall is the Trail’s End Restaurant. This cafeteria-style hall features an all-you-can-eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nearby, guests will find several Disney-themed pools, an archery field and even kayak rentals.
Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
- Location: 4510 N Fort Wilderness Trail, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
- Tel: +1 407-824-2900