Daytona Beach is a beautiful beach in Florida, about 90 minutes northeast of the Orlando International Airport. When you need a break from the amusement parks and crowds, Daytona Beach is a short drive away.
With more than ten beachfront parks and 23 miles of sandy, white beaches, there is plenty to do. There are water activities such as fishing, boating, paddleboarding, kayaking, surfing, aquatic playgrounds, and dolphin watching. You can choose to soar above the Atlantic Ocean while parasailing, or take things slower with a historic river cruise. If water isn't your thing, there is plenty of shopping, golf, and spas nearby. Along the broadwalk at Daytona Beach you will find cafes and games arcades.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Daytona Beach has many culinary options. From traditional American restaurants serving steaks, burgers, and corn on the cob, Italian, Asian, Mexican, Seafood, and fine dining. Several microbreweries are open to the public. Drink custom brews and hike the Daytona Beach Ale Trail.
There is no shortage of nightlife activities either. Comedy clubs, bars, pubs, and dance clubs are open late for your entertainment. Razzle's Nightclub is one of the most popular nightclubs in the area with 11 bar stations, a VIP lounge, DJs and special events.
For information about Daytona Beach contact the Dayton Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Address: 126 East Orange Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Tel: 1-386-255-0415