Cornell Fine Arts Museum Orlando is one of the oldest and most distinguished collections of art in Florida. It’s located in Orlando's oldest college, Rollin's College, and has over 5,000 exceptional exhibits on display, from antique art to contemporary art.
Overlooking the stunning Lake Virginia, the George D. and Harriet W. Cornell Fine Arts Museum (to give it its full name) is right in the heart of Orlando's historic region of Winter Park, just north of Downtown Orlando. The collection includes the only European Old Masters collection in the Orlando area, as well as a number of contemporary American pieces. The exhibits include work from the 14th to the 20th centuries, featuring over 500 paintings, 1,600 prints, drawings, photographs, objects and archaeological artefacts.
The museum is not only historical and educational but it's also interactive, and offers scavenger hunts and activities for younger visitors. Entry to the museum is free, although special events and activities will occasionally require a fee. There’s also a gift shop on the premises with some interesting items for sale.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
George D. and Harriet W. Cornell Fine Arts Museum
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Friday from 10am to 4pm, Saturday–Sunday from 12pm to 5pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: Rollins College, 1000 Holt Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
- Tel: +1 407-646-2526