Cocoa Beach is located on the east coast of Florida, Just a 45 minute drive from Downtown Orlando. The beach is famous for its surf, laidback lifestyle and beautiful natural landscape.
The sunny and sandy Cocoa Beach is perfect for a family vacation away from the big city, with stunning waves to ride, and if you want to try surfing for the first time you can take surf lessons. The well-maintained shores around Cocoa Beach are wonderful for relaxing as well as taking nature walks around the coastline. This quintessential beach town is great for leisure time, with watersports, surfing and deep sea fishing all an option. Plus, if you want to venture slightly further you can also head to the nearby Kennedy Space Center and the enormous Ron Jon Surf Superstore, which are just a few minutes from Cocoa Beach by car.
The beach is the closest beach to downtown Orlando and so is popular on the weekends, it also has the largest growing port in Florida, Port Canaveral, which offers a number of world class cruises including the Disney Cruise boat.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Cocoa Beach Orlando
- Location: Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, USA