A beach on the west coast of Florida0
The resort area on the Gulf of Mexico, Clearwater Beach is an immaculate white sandy beach with beautiful calm blue waters that are perfect for swimming.
The crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico make Clearwater Beach a popular beach for watersports, snorkeling, parasailing and jet skiing, and the beach is only two hours from downtown Orlando. Regularly rated as one of the best beaches in the United States, the climate at Clearwater Beach is mild and warm throughout the year with beautiful tropical plants and palms lining the beach – it really is a paradise for those who love sun, sea and sand. The beach has a number of events and activities, such as fishing and music festivals, all possible from the beach. The town of Clearwater is just a few minutes away from the beach and offers a number of restaurants and bars, particularly along the pretty Beach Walk.
The Clearwater Marine Aquarium is also a great family-fun place to spend an afternoon after the beach, and is the home of Winter the Dolphin, who swims with a prosthetic tale, the real life star of the animated motion picture Dolphin Tale.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
- Location: Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
You May Also Like