Clearwater Beach is an immaculate white sandy beach with beautiful calm blue waters that are perfect for swimming, located in the resort region on the Gulf of Mexico. The crystal-clear waters of the gulf make it a popular beach for watersports, snorkelling, parasailing and jet skiing, and the beach is only 2 hours from Downtown Orlando.
Regularly rated as one of the best beaches in the United States, the climate at Clearwater Beach is mild and warm throughout the year, with beautiful tropical plants and palms lining the beach. It really is a paradise for those who love sun, sea and sand.
The beach hosts a number of events and activities, such as fishing and music festivals. The town of Clearwater is just a few minutes away from the sand and offers plenty of restaurants and bars, particularly along the pretty Beach Walk.
The Clearwater Marine Aquarium is also a great family-fun place to spend an afternoon after the beach. It’s the home of Winter the Dolphin, who swims with a prosthetic tail. She was the real life star of the 2011 animated motion picture Dolphin Tale and its sequel.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
- Location: Clearwater Beach, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA