Chocolate Kingdom Orlando gives you the chance to take part in an interactive journey to discover how chocolate is created, from the bean to the bar and from the bar to your belly.
Chocolate Kingdom Orlando takes you through a Cacao Tree Greenhouse, onto the Mystical River of Chocolate and finally on the Micro Batch Bean-to-the-Bar tour to find out more about the machinery involved in making chocolate. The unique and interactive tour lasts about 45 minutes and you can choose to buy your own customised chocolate bar to keep at the end.
Groups can also choose to book a chocolate-making experience; an incredibly interactive event that teaches participants how to decorate chocolate and marshmallows and mould sweets. Tours begin every day at 11am and take place every hour on the hour until 5pm. It’s possible to take a tour without booking in advance.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Chocolate Kingdom Orlando
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10.30am to 6pm
- Location: 9901 Hawaiian Ct, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Tel: +1 407-705-3475