Chocolate Kingdom Orlando allows you the chance to take part in an interactive journey to discover how chocolate is created from the bean to the bar, and from the bar to your belly.
Chocolate Kingdom Orlando takes you through a Cacao Tree Greenhouse, onto the Mystical River of Chocolate and finally on the Micro Batch Bean-to-the-Bar tour to find out more about the machinery involved in making chocolate. The unique and interactive tour lasts about 45 minutes and you can choose to buy your own customized chocolate bar to keep at the end. Groups can also choose to book a chocolate-making experience, an incredibly interactive event that teaches participants how to decorate chocolate, marshmallows and mold chocolate. Tours begin every day at 11:00 and take place every hour on the hour until 5pm. It is possible to take a tour without booking in advance. Chocolate Kingdom is located in Kissimmee, around 45 minutes south of downtown Orlando.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Chocolate Kingdom Orlando
- Opening Hours: 10:30 – 18:00
- Address: 2858 Florida Plaza Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
- Tel: +1 407-705-3475