The Central Florida Zoo in Sanford, Orlando, is an action-packed day out for the whole family. See some of the region's most interesting animals along with others from different continents. Learn more about them and be prepared to be entertained with rides and a small water park for the little ones.
Established in July 1975, the Central Florida Zoo is a landmark of Orlando, and includes over 500 animals from 205 species (that's without all the bugs, of course!). You can see giraffes, rhinos, leopards, llamas, lizards and more. The zoo also offers an aerial adventure course, the Zoom Air Adventure Park, and a fun tropical splash ground, which is great for cooling down on those hot Floridian days.
Smaller children can head to the Barnyard Buddies Children's Zoo, while those looking for a little more bite can head to the herpetarium, where the southeast's largest collection of venomous and non-venomous snakes can be found.
Get to know Florida's wild side at this unmissable attraction around 30 minutes from downtown Orlando, close to the International Airport. There’s plenty of car parking available at the zoo and nearby.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 5pm
- Location: 3755 W Seminole Blvd, Sanford, FL 32771, USA
- Tel: +1 407-323-4450