Canaveral National Seashore is a sanctuary for wildlife and humans alike. It’s home to many endangered species, including the sea turtles who come to the beach to lay their eggs in the sand. Like many seaside cities, the area is ideal for visitors who enjoy outdoor activities. You’ll find horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking, surfing, swimming, fishing, and boating. If you enjoy hiking, there’s a trail near the Visitor’s Center.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
The beach is a perfect place to get away from the busy city of Orlando. Canaveral National Seashore is a natural beach, so there are no hotels or vendors, and no designated eating areas. There are very few picnic tables available, so be prepared to eat on the beach. Camping is permitted at Klondike Beach but requires a permit.
Past the last parking lots on each end are nude beaches. Nudity is legal, and police do patrol the area. The National Park Service and nudists made an agreement stating all suits must stay on until they are 150 yards from the last parking area.
Canaveral National Seashore
- Opening Hours: Summer: daily from 6am to 8pm. Winter: daily from 6am to 6pm
- Address: 7611 S. Atlantic Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, Florida 32169, USA
- Tel: +1 386-428-3384