Blue Spring State Park is a popular destination for locals and visitors. The park is over 2,600 acres and includes the largest spring on the St. John’s River. The water is crystal clear and usually around 73 degrees during swimming season. The freshwater spring is a manatee refuge and from November to mid-March is home to hundreds of West Indian Manatees, along with a wide range of other animals including tropical birds, and turtles, squirrels and even alligators.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Boggy Creek Airboat Ride
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Universal Orlando™ Theme Park Tickets
From mid-March through November, Blue Spring State Park is open to the public for swimming, snorkeling, and certified scuba driving. You can also enjoy fishing, canoeing, and boating along the St. John’s River. Boat tours are available with reservations. Picnic areas are available as well as three covered pavilions. Camping is available based on availability at $24.00 per night. Food is available to purchase near the public swimming area.
If you plan to spend time at Blue Spring State Park, you will want to call ahead or arrive early and make sure there is space. During the busy summer months, the spring reaches capacity, and you'll have to wait in line to enter. This beautiful and well-kept national state park is around 45 minutes away from downtown Orlando.
Blue Spring State Park Florida
- Opening Hours: The park is open from 08:00 until sundown, 365 days a year
- Address: 2100 W French Ave, Orange City, FL 32763 - Google Map Coordinates
- Tel: +1 386-775-3663
- Website: https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/Blue-Spring
- Price Range: $6.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.