The Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe is a Catholic place of worship, featuring a majestic 2,000 seat main church. Renowned for its size and beauty, the Basilica is a favorite for both locals and tourists alike. Visitors are welcome to attend mass, held at various times throughout the week, as well as experience the Basilica’s beautiful outdoor chapel, the Museum of Christian Art, and the lush Rosary Garden.
Music and art have long been part of the Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary. Mosaics, paintings, and stained glass adorn the walls of the church, and a professional in-residence chorus makes up the Basilica Choir. The impressive Basilica Concert Series features world-class performers, as well as talented local artists. The perfect combination of sheer beauty and cool ambiance offers visitors from all over the world a unique destination for worship. Located at 8300 Vineland Avenue, the true grandeur of the Basilica is visible from the road on highway Interstate-4.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
The Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary
Saturday Mass: 8:00, 18:00.
Sunday Mass: 7:30, 9:30, 11:30, 18:00.
Weekday Mass: 8:00, 12:05.
- Address: 8300 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821
- Tel: +1 (407)-239-6600