Animal Kingdom Disney Theme Park is one of the largest animal parks in the world, with real-life animals and exciting rides and experiences to choose from. One of the 4 theme parks that make up Walt Disney World Resort, see Disney's animal characters come to life, with African elephants, gorillas and lions all found here. There is also a wide selection of interactive attractions, including animal encounters, safaris, and fun jungle treks and exploration trails.
Take the Wildlife Express Train across the African Savannah on a backstage journey through the theme park, or trace the Disney film Up! across the park as a Wilderness Explorer and discover badges along the way. You can also book a separately-priced Wild Africa Trek and enjoy the park's evening entertainment schedule and dining options while visiting.
Tickets start from around $97 for a 1-day ticket, but there’s a whole range of multi-passes available if you plan to visit other Walt Disney World Orlando theme parks. There’s parking available throughout Walt Disney World Resort, including complimentary parking at Disney Springs and all resort hotels. Parking at the theme park is $20 a day for a car.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Animal Kingdom Disney Theme Park
- Opening Hours: Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays from 9am to 9pm, Wednesday–Friday from 9am to 8pm, Sundays from 8am to 9pm
- Location: 2901 Osceola Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32830, USA
- Tel: +1 407-939-5277