The Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens is a small museum in Winter Park, just north of Orlando. The museum is in the historic home of Czech sculptor Albin Polasek. Although the property is small, it provides the chance to be close to the artwork and take great photographs.
The guided tour includes a short video which explains the history of the property and gives a better understanding of the sculptures and why Polasek created them. Each sculpture tells the story of Polasek and represents different times in his life, with most pieces focused on religion.
Classic sculptures are in the garden, which overlooks Lake Osceola. You can bring a small picnic lunch and eat near the lake if you choose. You can also tour the chapel that inspired most of his work.
The Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens rotate the art each season, so there is always something new to see. If you love art or history, this is an excellent way to spend a few hours. Entrance costs $5 per person, but parking is free.
- Gatorland Admission
- Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Eat and Play Card – 1 Card for 4 Travelers
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Crayola Experience Admission
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
- Blue Man Group
- Walt Disney World® Resort Magic Your Way Ticket
- Chocolate Kingdom Factory Tour
- SeaWorld Florida Tickets - Choose Your Adventure
Albin Polasek Museum
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Saturday from 10am to 4pm, Sundays from 1pm to 4pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 633 Osceola Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789, USA
- Tel: +1 407-647-6294